Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Learning and development programs and implementation.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and daily workflow of subordinate staff in the department.
- May assist with constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics.
- Organize annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Organizing team building activities.
- Daily office admin work and coordination.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist in Manufacturing Industry
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong decision-making and aptitude in problem-solving
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- MSW/MLW/MBA in HR or relevant field.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
CIRCUIT SYSTEMS (INDIA) LIMITED