- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Replacing faulty network and hardware components when required.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Manage and maintain computer hardware and peripherals.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Active Directory, DNS and DHCP.
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of LAN/WAN.
- Assist in Web-hosting, SSL Certification, Database Management and Channels of various websites.
- Installation and troubleshooting of CCTV/NVR.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
Circuit Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Company:Circuit Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.