- Monitor production planning and process activities within the organization.
- Review daily planning of work center output , process analysis activities, raw material usage, utility and manpower management
- Ensure delivery performance by daily monitoring of Work Center output , shift planning , work order priority and planning
- Ensure process stability by reviewing daily analysis data, previous day rejection analysis & corrective actions
- Handle grievances related to break down , material shortage or manpower management and coordinate with respective group leaders
- Assist in new technology up-gradation and mitigation activities
- Notify Technical Sales Support Team regarding deviation or any other production related technical concerns
- Evaluate current production processes and recommend improvements
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Ensure that finished products meet quality standards and customer specifications
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly
- Assist in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, retention and termination activities
Role:Production Manager / Supervisor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Operations, Maintenance & Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical,Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication,B.Sc in Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Circuit Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd.