Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all process raw material and maintenance spares purchase and Inventory management.
- Analyse material usage patterns and prepare every procurement indents.
- Understand commercial terms, cost and identify suitable vendors for required items.
- Arrange purchase orders for all approved indents, coordinate with vendor for timely supply of material. Manage logistic coordination.
- Handle grievance related Vendor issue, Logistic issues, Material shortage and coordinate with respective agencies.
- Continuous research potential vendors and negotiate prices.
- Resolve material related issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Review records of assessment of all materials quality, movement, and expenditure.
- Prepare daily meetings data to keep track of purchase activities, inventory management and vendor performances. Timely reporting to Group Leader.
- Monitor inventory levels and consumption patterns with reference to targeted budget.
- Collaborate with group leader to plan forecasting models.
Role:Procurement / Purchase Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:Procurement & Purchase
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
CIRCUIT SYSTEMS (INDIA) LIMITED